Christmas is just days away and I still have things to do. My family is coming to have Christmas this weekend. I need to do some major cleaning. I have most of my shopping done, but then there is food to buy and presents to wrap. I like Christmas.
I live in Sulphur,La. I love to spend time with my grandkids. I also like to travel and build and make things.I sew and do some woodworking. My goal is to build a cabin in Colorado on the side of a mountain. My plan is to build most of it myself. Hopefully I can start in Dec. of 2009. My travels will be cut short for awhile until I save up for the cabin.
3 comments:
we're glad you're back too mom.
aww, you should have brought a sloth home, he would have been right at home in my room
We are glad you're back too. I'm so excited you made a post.
Post a Comment